Application – Off-Road Adventure
50% Road – 50% Off-Road
Got the right bike, got the right GPS, get the right tires. MOTOZ TRACTIONATOR GPS Tires are made for GPS inspired riders who need dependability in all conditions.
MOTOZ designed them to get you anywhere on the globe and back home again. Long milage, serious traction and smooth transition from pavement to gravel to dirt, the GPS does it all well. MOTOZ Tractionator GPS Rear tyre is reversible to suit the rider’s needs – either 50/50 or Mostly Off Road.
In 50/50 direction the GPS is a well behaved street-able tire with smooth cornering transition from centre to cranked all the way over. In Mostly Off Road direction the aggressive straight line hook up and cornering drive is engaged.
Technically stronger than many other adventure tires. They also feature deeper thread than most adventure tires. And the unique compound results in longer mileage. In conclusion, the Tractionator GPS means dependable traction in a wide variety of conditions.
- Long mileage, serious traction and smooth transition from pavement to gravel to dirt, the GPS does it all.
- Reversible rear to suit the rider’s needs – either 50/50 or Mostly Off-Road.
- In 50/50 direction the GPS is a well behaved street-able tyre with smooth cornering transition from centre to cranked all the way over.
- Mostly Off-Road direction the aggressive straight line hook-up and cornering drive is engaged for better off-road traction.
- Stronger carcass construction than other 50/50 adventure tyres provides world class performance with a high resistance to punctures.
- Deeper tread than most adventure tyres.
- Unique Hybrid compound with Silica for long mileage and optimum grip in mud and snow.
*The image displayed is representative of the item but may vary depending on size or model specific details.